NHS Covid Pass for Children 15 and under

If you are travelling abroad with children 15 and under this summer and haven't yet got an NHS Covid pass for them, please see our advice here as soon as possible. It takes time to organise their pass.

Gun Licenses

As is their right our GP's have chosen not to engage in the firearms certification process. Therefore, we do not accept applications for gun licence certificates.

As per guidance from the British Medical Association (BMA), It is the applicant’s responsibility to arrange for an alternative GP (or another suitably qualified doctor registered with the GMC) to undertake certification. We will however be happy to supply copies of medical records to facilitate this if required.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website