We are now taking bookings for  'Flu vaccinations. Please call our Patient Services Team if you are eligible and would like to book. This year's criteria can be found here.

On the afternoon of Wednesday the 30th September we will be holding a flu clinic at both our surgeries. We will be closed for all other appointments during the afternoon and our phone lines will be closed. There will be an alternative number for patients to call for urgent medical advice and we will publicise this nearer the time.

Lots of help and information is available about Coronavirus on our Coronavirus Information page.

Links to more information

Dementia help

Dementia -

A guide to local services from the Alzheimer's society can be found here.

Help with children, teenagers and young people

Living with teenagers, fun and families -

Kooth -  Online counselling for 11-18 year olds.

Below is a link to the latest NHS Childhood health and wellbeing booklet for parents and carers of children aged 0-5:

See our page specially for help with teens and young people here

Lots of help with money, housing and lots more for Leicestershire residents

See our First Contact Plus page here:

Help with cancer and other life limiting illnesses

Cancer Research UK -

Information about Hospice Hope:

When someone has died

What to do when someone has died:

Help when someone has died:

Bereavement online support service from Sue Ryder organisation:

Support for those bereaved by suicide:

Sexual and domestic violence services

UAVA provides co-ordinated sexual and domestic violence services across Leicestershire.  See their website: 

Organ Donor Register

Organ Donor Register -

Diet and Exercise Guidance from the British Heart Foundation -

Why antibiotics are becoming resistant and what it means for us all

Watch this thought provoking video here:

and here's a Public Health England video on why antibiotics often aren't necessary:

See the latest information in this BBC link:

Need adult care and support?  Care Choices can help you.

The council has produced an Adult Care and Support Services Directory and guide to give you information about all the forms of care and support available in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire.  It goes from information about local voluntary and community groups for people who just need a bit of support to stay independent all the way through to residential care homes for those who need full time care.  It explains how to get an assessment from social services, how the funding works and has comprehensive lists of the providers in each area. 

For a free copy of this directory please see the website

or email or phone 0116 305 2169.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website