Ibstock & Barlestone Surgeries are seeking new members to join our friendly, hardworking and forward-thinking Patient Services Team.
We are looking for two highly motivated team members with a positive, can-do attitude.
Position one is for 34.5 hours per week:
Monday: 8am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8am – 12:30pm
Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
Position two is for 22.5 hours per week:
Monday: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday: 8am – 4pm
Friday : 10am – 6pm
Please note this role requires the ability to work at either of the practices two sites and move between them at short notice.
Applicants must also be flexible to help cover sickness and holiday.
The ideal candidates will have experience in a fast-paced customer service role and have the ability to abide by strict confidentiality guidelines and legislation and the responsibility this brings. A good knowledge of IT is essential and experience of working in General Practice is desirable, however training will be provided to the ideal candidates.
This is a challenging and rewarding role requiring initiative, intelligence, excellent communication skills, tact and discretion and provides a range of administration duties such as:
- Ensure an effective, professional, and efficient service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice.
- Booking, cancelling, and amending appointments. Including taking basic clinical details and signposting patients.
- Dealing with general enquiries via multiple platforms including but not limited to face to face, email, SMS text message, the clinical system, letter, and telephone.
- Adding patient correspondence and coding data onto the clinical system.
Full job description and person specification can be seen here.
Benefits of working with Ibstock & Barlestone Surgeries:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave (4.5 weeks per year plus Bank Holidays pro rata (and your Birthday!))
- Auto-enrolment into the generous NHS pension scheme
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and a covering letter to: Marisa.Cartlidge@nhs.net
Please indicate on your application which position you wish to apply for.
Closing date: Friday 8th July 2022
Interviews to be held on: Tuesday 12th July 2022